Room Attendant Position
Tigh-Na-Mara is pleased to be able to offer year round full-time employment to our Room Attendants.
Room Attendants are a critical component in our success as a destination resort. Our Room Attendants are required to clean our guest suites with an eye for detail to ensure our guests feel comfortable and welcome.
Room Attendants are often required to follow up personally with special guest requests and as such, customer service skills are also required.
The role of Room Attendant is an excellent stepping stone to start your career with Tigh-Na-Mara. Our Housekeeping Team embraces individuals by providing a family style atmosphere of caring and team work.
Due to the high demand for this role, we are also very flexible with our work arrangements. We are open to staffing the position with part time workers as well.
Experience and Skills
Previous housekeeping skills will be considered an asset, but applicants with a desire to learn on the job will be considered.
Other desired skills and abilities
The role of Room Attendant is physically demanding job. The ability to stand for most of the day, lift up to 30 pounds and to be able to bend and stretch are necessary requirements of the role.
Incentives: 2016 Perks & benefits for our Full-time team members
Health and Wellness
- Extended Health & Dental plan for Full Time Team Members (we pay 50%)
- Use of the facilities (pool, tennis, beach, gym, etc.)
- Discounted local gym membership
Tigh-Na-Mara Team Member Discounts
- Team member meals for $3.50
- 30% discount on Spa services
- 30% off in the Gift Shop or Spa Retail
- 30% off in the cedars restaurant & lounge for food & non-alcoholic beverages up to 4 persons
- 50% off restaurant menu while on shift
- 50% off mid-week Mineral Pool passes for self & guest
- Special pricing on Gift Shop items in November for Christmas shopping
Training & Development
- Opportunities to learn, grow, and advance within the Resort
- In House Training Opportunities (Orientation, WorldHost, Departmental job skills, WHMIS)
- Tuition Re-imbursement
Team Member Get-Togethers
- Fabulous Christmas Dinner & Dance
- Wonderful Family Summer BBQ
- Quarterly departmental social events
- Quarterly anniversary reception
Reward & Recognition
- Birthday/Anniversary recognition
- Gift for wedding & birth of a baby
- Recognition for going above & beyond with SEA Star $20 rewards