We Are Pet Friendly
At Tigh-Na-Mara we understand that some family members have four legs and vacationing with them is part of the fun! We are pleased to welcome your pets year-round in our one and two bedroom Rustic Cottages throughout our resort grounds and on the beach.
In order to ensure all guests, pets and people, continue to be welcome, we ask that you have your master follow these simple rules:
Bark, bark, woof, woof. Snarl, bark, woof!
- Please keep your master attached to your leash when they are out of the room with you so they don’t get lost.
- If you see your master making a mess outside, please ask them to clean up after themselves.
- Ask your master to keep their voices down so they don’t disturb other pets in the Resort.
- If your master is wet or dirty, don’t let them sit on the furniture or beds as it will not be nice for you to sit or sleep on.
- Ask your family to stay with you as much as possible, and to not leave you alone in your room unless you are cozy in your crate. You are on vacation too.
- Don’t forget, you can always get your family a sitter should you not want to leave them alone in the room by themselves. Just ask the front desk!
A one time $30 charge per reservation applies. No additional fee for multiple nights or multiple dogs.