Explore What Being A TNM Team Member Is All About!
Striving to go beyond what is expected of a privately owned company, Tigh-Na-Mara has created forward-thinking HR strategies to attract and retain motivated team members, resulting in improved customer satisfaction and an overall increase in the company bottom line.
Tigh-Na-Mara embodies true hospitality welcoming back repeat guests and creating a positive Resort culture. In 2008, Tigh-Na-Mara became WorldHost Certified, now employing a WorldHost Trainer. Being WorldHost certified lends credibility to the Resort and to the Parksville Qualicum Beach Region as a whole. Increasingly, other hospitality organizations are modeling their guest service and HR strategies after ours. We are very proud of the individual achievements of our team members and their contribution to the Resorts’ ongoing successes.
Find out about our competitive wages plus bonus $ in most departments!
Looking for part-time or full-time Room Attendant work that pays $14 per hour plus an hourly summer bonus of a $1 per hour?
Join our Tigh-Na-Mara Team as we build our Housekeeping Team with a more diversified and flexible work force.
We offer flexible mid-day work shifts - perfect for people with school aged children and active seniors.
*Students are encouraged to apply and take advantage of our Earn to Learn program whereby you earn an additional $1 per hour for your future post secondary education.
Guest Room Inspectors
Customer Facing Positions
Front Office Manager
Guest Service Agents
Cedars Restaurant & Lounge
Spa Laundry Attendant
Cooks (1st & 2nd)
Stewards (FT & PT)
Night Laundry (Hskp)
Night Cleaner (Spa & Kitchen)
To apply please submit your full resume including cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks & Benefits
- Great Colleagues!
- Opportunities to learn, grow, advance, including opportunities to transfer to other departments
- Team member meals for $3.50
- 50% off restaurant menu while on shift
- Vacation accruals
- Paid bereavement days
- Empire Life extended health & dental benefit plan (we pay 50%)
- TNM or Quality Food certificates for referring new team members ($50-$100)
- 30% discount on Spa services
- 30% off in the Gift Shop or Spa Retail
- 30% off in the Cedar Dining Room & Copper Lounge for food & non-alcoholic beverages up to 4 persons (no discount in the Treetop Tapas & Grill)
- Discounts on functions at TNM (food, beverage & meeting space)
- $50 TNM gift certificate for referring new group business plus $3 per room night actualized
- Training (Orientation, WorldHost, Departmental job skills, WHMIS)
- Fabulous Christmas Dinner & Dance!
- Birthday/Anniversary recognition
- Gift for wedding & birth of a baby
- Team member room rates, based upon availability
- Halloween dress up with prizes
- Wonderful Family Summer BBQ
- Leave of Absence
- Free Parking
- Payroll deduction for RRSPs & Canada Savings Bonds
- Tuition Re-imbursement
- Team member input (CARE Committee)
- Rap (small group sessions with GM & HR)
- Spirit Award & trip
- Long Service Awards (5, 10, 15 20 & 25 years) & dinner
- Discounted local gym membership
- Use of facilities, non-peak season (pool, tennis, beach, gym, etc.)
- Quarterly Team Member Newsletter
- 50% off mid-week Mineral Pool passes for self & guest
- Quarterly departmental social events
- Special pricing on Gift Shop items in November for Christmas shopping
- Monthly recognition reception with prizes (SEAStar)
- Complimentary coffee, tea & fountain soft drinks on shift